Proudly serving the Tampa Bay Area since 1998!
Proudly serving: Tampa, New Tampa, Temple Terrace, Thonotosassa, Plant City, Wesley Chapel, Lutz, Odessa, Carrollwood, Brandon, Valrico, Land O Lakes, Zephyrhills, Dade City, Trinity, Tarpon Springs, Hudson, Riverview, Seffner, Mango, Ruskin, Sun City Center, Lithia, Bloomingdale, Apollo Beach, Oldsmar, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, Largo, Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, Gulf Port, Dunedin, Auburndale, Lakeland & all of Hillsborough, Pasco, Pinellas & Polk counties.
Do you want a new Screen Enclosure in your backyard? Have you been considering a Screen Room to enjoy Florida's natural beauty without all those pesky bugs? We can help you with all your Screen needs, start to finish! While some companies only want to offer you a price without consultation. We have a team of trained professionals who can asses your yard, and the area you wish to enclose, and make recommendations based on current code, and your local ordinances. We will discuss all the Screen Enclosure options with you, from the roof design, and material to the screening, to the material under your feet. We will offer you and in-depth look at the Screen Room choices that could save you thousands. Why trust just another salesman with a tape measure?!!! We will provide you with a realistic cost and timeframe for permitting & engineering of you new Screen Enclosure. We can offer a Guaranteed start date and a Guaranteed completion date.
Do you need a slab or pavers for your Screen Room? We can assist with this as well. Our trained professionals have extensive experience installing slabs, footers, pavers, & pier footers. Why trust some other company to pour you slab through a third party (sub) , and botch the job? When the owner isn't familiar with concrete, or their company just got a contractors license these are the results you can expect.
Concrete and Paver Facts/Checklist:
(What you need to know)
1) No Contractors License = No Concrete / Pavers
2) Always check their license with your local county. A State License Must be on file with your local county.
3) "It doesn't require a permit" = FALSE
4) If you have intentions of building on your slab or paver patio with footers, it requires a permit.
5) If "THEY" fail to pull a permit YOU may be required to remove it. This applies to pavers with footers as well.
6) You get what you pay for! If you hire some guy/company off CL and fail to do your due diligence its on you.
7) Not all concrete is created equal = True
8) In Florida we have higher than normal/national rate of concrete cracking & sinking, so it is necessary to take extra measures. We go above and beyond, ask us how.
9) Pavers are cheaper = False
10) Pavers can have a higher maintenance cost if you seal them properly at proper intervals.
Our professionals are trained to discuss these issues with you at the initial consultation for your Screen Room project. Unfortunately there are many hurdles to overcome when choosing this extra living space you are considering. Don't get fooled by imposters that will leave you with a(n) area you are not fully happy with, call us today! Go with Real Pro's that will treat your home as their own, and address your concerns. We have been in business for the last 17 yrs, and a licensed contractor for the last 11 of those years. This makes a significant difference when considering a contractor. We know and appreciate how it used to be done, and respect how it has to be done today! It's our job to educate you. So don't pay extra for your next Screen Room project. A little extra knowledge can save you thousands!